Save Yourelf From Osteoporosis

What is OSTEOPOROSIS?

The simplest definition would be the loss of our bones strength. Mainly because the decrease of calcium.

Who are mostly affected?

Mostly affected are women more than 45 years old.

These has something to do with the hormones present in women- ESTROGEN- which helps prevent us from osteoporosis. As women reach their menopausal age, a decrease in estrogen levels occurs which makes them prone to cancer

THE EASIEST WAY TO PREVENT OSTEOPOROSIS

1. NEVER STOP DRINKING MILK!

MILK is reach in calcium.

Our bones are like banks, the more money you save, then the more longer it would took you to lose money. Same as our bones, until age 25 our bones has the capability to store a lot of milk.Thus it is best to drink a lot of milk before 25 years old and as well as after 25 years old. After this age its ability decreases as we grow older and also decreases in the level of calcium begins.

So the more calcium you save as you grow older the more less you would be prone to osteoporosis.



2 comments:

TamahomeNoMiko said...

Hi Nicole ^^ I just got back to blogging and just saw your comment on my kikoeteru.blogspot.com blog, I'll add your Logo to my bloglist :D kindly give me a 125x125 image ^^

thanks a lot <3
Tamahome No Miko

Tatiana said...

This is particularly important for pregnant women. After my first pregnancy my doctor told me that I had early signs of osteoporosis. Milk was one of his recommendations for me.

Post a Comment